Lokar 70-CBB1 Chrome Shifter Boot Bezel, 3/8 Inch - 24 Thread
Universal Fit, Chrome
Hi-Top Shifter Bezels and Boots complement any interior to produce a sporty modern appearance. Boots are designed with a choice of threaded Bezels that attach to the top of the shifter lever threads, doubling as a jam nut and completely conealing the shift lever. Recieiver groove for easy boot attachement. Available in 3/8"-24 and 3/8"-16 threads. Boots cover an entire 6" and 8" Lokar Shifter Lever. Boots available for round or rectangular boot rings (sold separately). Bezels available in Brushed, Black and Chrome finish.
- Designed To Attach To Top Of Shifter Lever
- Doubles As A Jam Nut
- Screws Directly On the Shifter Thread
- Receiver Groove For Easy Boot Attachment
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.