Lokar 1211744 Locking Trans Dipstick 200-4R Firewall Mount Brite
2004R, Firewall Mount Dipstick Mount Style, Lockable, 26.00" Overall Length, Brite Anodized
You have flexibility with Lokars teflon-lined braided stainless transmission dipstick. Kit comes complete with braided stainless outer housing and heat resistant E-Z to read flexible inner dipstick measuring cable. Billet aluminum handle and billet aluminum fittings complement Lokars flexible dipsticks.
NHRA accepted for use in all categories of competition!
- No filler tube needed
- Locking mechanism eliminates expulsion of dipstick handle under trans pressure
- Bolted in sealed pan fitting
- Large filler tube accepts standard transmission funnels
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Teflon-lined stainless braided outer housing
- Flexible inner dipstick measuring cable
- No pan fitting leaks during storage
- Dipsticks available with firewall mounting bracket
- Supplied with transmission storage plug for quick change & storage
- Spare trans fittings available for quick transmission changes
- Available for GM 200-4R transmissions
- Available in brite anodized finish
OEM & Aftermarket Firewall Mount
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Lokar TD-3200RFM48 Hi-Tech Trans Dipstick, GM 200-4R, Firewall Mount
Lokar TD-3200RFM 2004R Hi-Tech Transmission Dipstick-Firewall Mount
Lokar XTD-3200RFM36 Midnight Series Hi-Tech Dipstick, 200-4R, Firewall
Lokar TD-3200RTM 2004R Hi-Tech Transmission Dipstick-Transmount
Lokar XTD-3200RTM Midnight Series Hi-Tech Trans Mnt Dipstick, 200-4R
TCI 743860 GM TH350/400/200/2004R Black Trans Dipstick
Lokar 1210147 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Dipstick, Powerglide, Black
Lokar 1211144-36 Locking Trans Dipstick TH350/400 Firewall Mt 36"
Lokar 1211147 TH350-TH400 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Dipstick, Black
Lokar 1210144 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Dipstick, Powerglide, Brite
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.
Learn how to select a torque converter. Read up on expert torque converter recommendations and learn how to choose the right stall for your application.