Lokar 1211234 Locking Trans Dipstick Transmount 700R4, Brite
700R4, Bellhousing Mount Dipstick Mount Style, Lockable, Dipstick Tube Included, Brite Anodized
This is an Anchor-Tight flexible locking transmission dipstick by Lokar. This dipstick is for GM 700R4 transmissions, is constructed from 6061 aluminum, and has a brite anodized finish. Eliminates expulsion of dipstick handle under trans pressure.
- Accepts standard transmission funnels
- No filler tube needed
- Bolted in sealed pan fitting
- No pan fitting leaks during storage
- Teflon-lined stainless braided outer housing
- Flexible inner dipstick measuring cable
- Fits GM 700R4 Transmissions
- Brite anodized finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Lokar 1211244 GM 700R4 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Dipstick, Brite
Lokar TD-3700TM 700R4 Transmission Mount Shorty Dipstick
Lokar XTD-3700TM Midnight Series Hi-Tech Trans Mnt Dipstick, GM 700-R4
Lokar TD-34L60TM Hi-Tech Trans Dipstick, GM 4L60, Transmission Mount
Lokar XTD-34L60TM Midnight Series Hi-Tech Trans Mnt Dipstick, GM 4L60
Lokar 1211247 Locking Trans Dipstick Firewall Mount 700R4, Black
Lokar TD-3700FM36 Stainless Steel 700R4 Firewall Mount Trans Dipstick
Lokar TD-3700FM 700R4 Hi-Tech Trans Dipstick-Firewall Mount
Lokar XTD-3700FM 700R4 Midnight Series Firewall Transmission Dipstick
Lokar TD-3700FM48 Hi-Tech Trans Dipstick, GM 700-R4, Firewall Mount
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Learn how to select a torque converter. Read up on expert torque converter recommendations and learn how to choose the right stall for your application.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.
Learn how Zach replaces a transmission and breakaway converter in his 55 Chevy, with some helpful tips along the way.