Lokar 1211134 Locking Trans Dipstick TH-350 Transmount - Brite
TH350, Bellhousing Mount Dipstick Mount Style, Lockable, Dipstick Tube Included, Brite Anodized
This is an Anchor-Tight flexible locking transmission dipstick by Lokar. This dipstick is for GM TH-350 transmissions, is constructed from 6061 aluminum, and has a brite anodized finish. Eliminates expulsion of dipstick handle under trans pressure.
- Accepts standard transmission funnels
- No filler tube needed
- Bolted in sealed pan fitting
- No pan fitting leaks during storage
- Teflon-lined stainless braided outer housing
- Flexible inner dipstick measuring cable
- Fits GM TH-350 Transmissions
- Brite anodized finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Lokar 1211144 Locking Trans Dipstick TH350/400 Firewall Mt Brite
Lokar 1209144 GM TH350 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Storage Plug, 3 Inch
Lokar 1211147 TH350-TH400 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Dipstick, Black
Lokar 1211144-36 Locking Trans Dipstick TH350/400 Firewall Mt 36"
Lokar XTD-3350TM Midnight Series Hi-Tech Trans Mnt Dipstick, GM TH-350
Lokar 1211137 Locking Trans Dipstick TH-350 Transmount - Black
Lokar TD-3350TM TH350 Transmission Mount Shorty Dipstick
Lokar 1209147 GM TH350 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Plug, Black
Lokar TD-3350400FM TH350-TH400 Firewall Mount Transmission Dipstick
Lokar XTD-3350400FM TH350-TH400 Midnight Series Transmission Dipstick
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Learn how to select a torque converter. Read up on expert torque converter recommendations and learn how to choose the right stall for your application.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.
Learn how Zach replaces a transmission and breakaway converter in his 55 Chevy, with some helpful tips along the way.