Lokar 1209124 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Plug, Powerglide 3 Inch
Universal Fit, 3.00" Tube Length, Aluminum, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
You have flexibility with Lokars teflon-lined braided stainless transmission dipstick. These 3" direct mount transmission plugs are for quick change and storage use. Billet aluminum handle and billet aluminum fittings complement Lokars flexible dipsticks.
NHRA accepted for use in all categories of competition!
- Bolted in sealed pan fitting
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Flexible inner dipstick measuring cable
- No pan fitting leaks during storage
- Storage plug for quick change & storage
- Spare trans fittings available for quick transmission changes
- Available for GM Powerglide transmissions
- Available in brite anodized finish
Item Details3 Inch Direct Mount Storage Plug
Brite Anodized Finish
More Like This
Lokar 1210144 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Dipstick, Powerglide, Brite
Lokar 1210147 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Dipstick, Powerglide, Black
Lokar 1209144 GM TH350 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Storage Plug, 3 Inch
Lokar 1211147 TH350-TH400 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Dipstick, Black
Lokar 1211244 GM 700R4 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Dipstick, Brite
Lokar RP189 Trans Storage Plug for Anchor-Tight Dipstick Fittings
Lokar XTD-30C4TMPAN Midnight Series Hi-Tech Trans Mount Dipstick, C-4
Lokar XTD-30C6TM Midnight Series Hi-Tech Dipstick, C-6, Trans Mount
Lokar XTD-30PGFM Midnight HI-Tech Dipstick, GM Powerglide, Firewall
Lokar XTD-3350TM Midnight Series Hi-Tech Trans Mnt Dipstick, GM TH-350
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission