Lokar 1209124 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Plug, Powerglide 3 Inch
Powerglide, 3.00" Tube Length, Aluminum, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
You have flexibility with Lokars teflon-lined braided stainless transmission dipstick. These 3" direct mount transmission plugs are for quick change and storage use. Billet aluminum handle and billet aluminum fittings complement Lokars flexible dipsticks.
NHRA accepted for use in all categories of competition!
- Bolted in sealed pan fitting
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Flexible inner dipstick measuring cable
- No pan fitting leaks during storage
- Storage plug for quick change & storage
- Spare trans fittings available for quick transmission changes
- Available for GM Powerglide transmissions
- Available in brite anodized finish
Item Details3 Inch Direct Mount Storage Plug
Brite Anodized Finish
More Like This
Lokar 1210144 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Dipstick, Powerglide, Brite
Lokar 1210147 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Dipstick, Powerglide, Black
Spectre 5473 Transmission Pan Tube/Dipstick
Mr Gasket 9690 Chrome Trans Dipstick, Powerglide
Powerglide Transmission Chrome Dipsticks
GM Powerglide Flexible 27 Inch Transmission Dipstick, Firewall Mount
B&M 22164 Trans Dipstick, Tru-Lock Dipstick Red, GM Powerglide
Lokar 1211147 TH350-TH400 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Dipstick, Black
Lokar 1209144 GM TH350 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Storage Plug, 3 Inch
Lokar 1211144-36 TH350-TH400 Anchor-Tight Lock Trans Dipstick, Brite
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.