Leaf Spring U-Bolt for 3 Inch Axle Tube, 10 Inch Long
Universal Fit, 10.00" Overall Length, 4.185" Outside Diameter, 3.25" Inside Diameter, Steel
- This 10" long leaf spring U-bolt is a great replacement for worn out or rusty stock bolts
- 6" thread length with 1/2"-20 threads works with or without lowering blocks
- For use with 3" OD axle tubes
- Made from heat-treated steel to ensure strength and durability
- Zinc plated to resist corrosion and provide a long service life
Speedway leaf sping axle U-bolts are a great replacement for worn out stock bolts and feature a generous length to accomodate lowering blocks (sold separately) to fine tune your ride height. U-bolts are made from heat-treated and zinc-plated steel to ensure long life and durability. All bolts are 1/2" diameter with 1/2"-20 threads. Fits rearend housings with 3" diameter axle tubes.
- Works with 3" diameter axle tubes
- 10" overall length
- 6" thread length
- 1/2"-20 thread pitch
- Includes nylock nuts
- Center to center of threaded end width is 3.685" with the inside to inside working width of 3.185"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Leaf Spring U-Bolt for 3 Inch Axle Tube, 8 Inch Long
Leaf Spring U-Bolt for 2-1/2 Inch Axle Tube, 10 Inch Long
Chrome Plated U-Bolts
Leaf Spring U-Bolt for 2-1/2 Inch Axle Tube, 8 Inch Long
Plain U-Bolts, 1-3/4 Inch
Tribute T Rear Leaf Spring Bolt Kit
Stainless Steel U-Bolts
AFCO 20238 Leaf Spring U-Bolt for 3 Inch Axle Tube, 8 Inch Long
AFCO 20238-9 Leaf Spring U-Bolt for 3 Inch Axle Tube, 9-1/2 Inch Long
DJM Suspension LBUBK Leaf Spring Lowering U-Bolt Kit,10.5 In Long
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Learn how to lower a hot rod by modifying the axles and some history behind early hop ups. This project features a Ford axle with wishbones for a Model A.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.