Leaf Spring U-Bolt for 2-1/2 Inch Axle Tube, 8 Inch Long
Universal Fit, 3.25" Center to Center, 1/2"-20 Thread Pitch, Steel, Zinc Plated
- Leaf Spring U-Bolt for 2-1/2 Inch Axle Tube
- This perfect U-bolt is 8.5" long (Overall length is from the end of the threads to the top of the bolt)
- Features a 6 3/4" thread length
- Amazing kit includes washers and nyloc nuts for a clean and easy install
- If you are replacing leaf springs on a Ford 8" or GM 10 bolt this U-bolt kit will help your install
Looking for U-bolts for that smaller axle housing? These leaf spring U-bolts fit 2-1/2" diameter axle tubes such as those found on the Ford 8" and GM 10-bolt. They are made from heat-treated and zinc-plated steel to ensure long life and durability. U-bolts also feature a generous length to accomodate lowering blocks (sold separately) to fine tune your ride height.
- Works with 2-1/2" diameter axle housing tubes
- 8.5" length is center of axle to end of threads
- 1/2"-20 thread pitch
- 6-3/4" thread length
- Includes washers and nylock nuts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Leaf Spring U-Bolt for 3 Inch Axle Tube, 8 Inch Long
Leaf Spring U-Bolt for 3 Inch Axle Tube, 10 Inch Long
Chrome Plated U-Bolts
Leaf Spring U-Bolt for 2-1/2 Inch Axle Tube, 10 Inch Long
Plain U-Bolts, 1-3/4 Inch
Tribute T Rear Leaf Spring Bolt Kit
Stainless Steel U-Bolts
AFCO 20238 Leaf Spring U-Bolt for 3 Inch Axle Tube, 8 Inch Long
AFCO 20238-9 Leaf Spring U-Bolt for 3 Inch Axle Tube, 9-1/2 Inch Long
DJM Suspension LBUBK Leaf Spring Lowering U-Bolt Kit,10.5 In Long
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Learn how to lower a hot rod by modifying the axles and some history behind early hop ups. This project features a Ford axle with wishbones for a Model A.
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
Speedway Street Tech Kevin goes over the install of the TCI 1949-54 Chevy Car Rear Leaf Spring Kit on his '54 BelAir sedan.