Lakewood 15050 Bellhousing, 1964-67 Nova
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, Steel, 6.1 SFI Rating, Block Plate Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lakewood Industries to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Lakewood safety bellhousing's are designed for maximum performance and durability. They are laser cut to improve speed and accuracy of manufacturing. They are roto-brated after welding and hydro-formed to relieve any stress created during manufacturing. They are S.F.I. 6.1 certified. Durable powdercoated finish for years of corrosion free service. This 6.45 in deep bellhousing is designed to fit the 1964 to 1967 Nova chassis with mechanical clutch linkage. Fits 168 tooth flywheel with 11 in clutch. Fits Muncie, BWT10 and Tremec TKO transmission. Block plate and Grade 8 hardware included. Other applications available.
Perfect fit for 1964-67 Novas with Big Block and Small Block Chevys and manual transmissions – SFI 6.1 Certified
- S.F.I. 6.1 Certified
- 6.45 In Deep
- Fits 1964 To 1967 Nova Chassis
- Mechanical Clutch Transmission
- Fits 168 Tooth Flywheel With 11 In Clutch
- Fits Muncie BW-T10 And Tremec TKO Transmission
- Clutch Fork Opening at 7 O'Clock for 1964-67 Nova's
More Like This
Lakewood 77-150 Chevy Engine/Manual Trans Steel Bellhousing
Quick Time RM-6064 Bellhousing, Chevy TKO/TR3550/T5
Quick Time RM-6018 Bellhousing, Chevy Muncie/Jerico, 23 Degree
Quick Time RM-11000 Bellhousing, Mercruiser
Quick Time RM-6040 Bellhousing, Chevy Muncie/Jerico, Rear Pump
Quick Time RM-6045 Bellhousing, SBC/SBF Powerglide
Quick Time RM-7090 Bellhousing, BBC/SBC/SBF Reid Powerglide
Quick Time RM-7091 Bellhousing, Chevy, LS Reid
Quick Time RM-6022 Bellhousing, Chevy Muncie/Richmond/Saginaw/TKO
Quick Time RM-6022W Bellhousing, Chevy Muncie/Richmond/Saginaw/TKO
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.