Lakewood 15003 Bellhousing, SBC/BBC, 1955-57 Chevy
Muncie 4-Speed, T10
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lakewood Industries to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Lakewood safety bellhousing's are designed for maximum performance and durability. They are laser cut to improve speed and accuracy of manufacturing. They are roto-brated after welding and hydro-formed to relieve any stress created during manufacturing. They are S.F.I. 6.1 certified. Durable powdercoated finish for years of corrosion free service. This 6.45 in deep bellhousing is designed to fit the 1955 to 1957 Chevy with mechanical linkage. Fits the 168 tooth flywheel with 11 in clutch. Fits Muncie, BWT10 and Tremec TKO transmission. Block plate, frame mounts and Grade 8 hardware included. Other applications available.
Compatible with countless GM manual-transmission applications
- S.F.I. 6.1 Certified
- 6.45 In Deep
- Fits 1955 To 1957 Chevy
- Mechanical Clutch Transmission
- Fits 168 Tooth Flywheel With 11 In Clutch
- Fits Muncie BW-T10 And Tremec TKO Transmission
- Designed for Bell Mounted Starter, but can also be used for Block Mounted Starter.
More Like This
Lakewood 15000LKW Bellhousing, 1958-Up Chevy
Quick Time RM-6010 Chevy Steel Trans Bellhousing, Hydraulic Linkage
Quick Time RM-8070 Oldsmobile/Pontiac V8 Steel Bellhousing
Quick Time RM-6070 Adapter Bellhousing, Mopar 318/360 to Muncie Trans
Quick Time RM-6036 LS1 Chevy Steel Bellhousing - Mechanical Linkage
Quick Time RM-6066 Adapter Bellhousing, 5.0/5.8 Ford to Muncie Trans
Accel 77-150 Lakewood Chevy Engine-GM Manual Trans Adapter Bellhousing
Quick Time RM-7041 Bellhousing, Chevy Ecotec Muncie/Jerico
Quick Time RM-6059 1949-53 Flathead to Toploader/T10 Bellhousing
Quick Time RM-8011 Big Block Ford Steel Bellhousing, T10 & Toploader
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter