Lakewood 15000LKW Bellhousing, 1958-Up Chevy
Muncie 4-Speed, Saginaw 3-Speed, Saginaw 4-Speed, T10, TKO, 6.45" Depth, 6.1 SFI Rating, Red
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lakewood Industries to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Lakewood 15000 bellhousing connects Chevy small and big block engines to transmissions utilizing the standard GM pattern such as the Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner T10 and Tremec TKO transmissions. This bellhousing is hydro formed to fit '58-'87 GM full and midsized cars, 67-81 F-body vehicles and 68-79 Novas. This bellhousing is S.F.I. 6.1 certified which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter mile. The Lakewood 15000 comes complete with engine block plate and Grade 8 mounting hardware. Note: (Transmission Mounting Bolts Not Included)
Perfect fit for Big Block and Small Block Chevys with manual transmissions
- Designed For Mechanical Fork Linkage
- Bellhousing Depth: 6.45 in
- Clutch Fork Opening: 2.125 In X 3.3 In
- Transmission Bore Diameter: 4.684 In
- Hydro formed Construction
- Includes Grade 8 Hardware
- S.F.I. 6.1 Certification
- Made In The USA
More Like This
Quick Time RM-6036 LS1 Chevy Steel Bellhousing - Mechanical Linkage
Quick Time RM-6066 Adapter Bellhousing, 5.0/5.8 Ford to Muncie Trans
Accel 77-150 Lakewood Chevy Engine-GM Manual Trans Adapter Bellhousing
Quick Time RM-6010 Chevy Steel Trans Bellhousing, Hydraulic Linkage
Quick Time RM-8070 Oldsmobile/Pontiac V8 Steel Bellhousing
Quick Time RM-6070 Adapter Bellhousing, Mopar 318/360 to Muncie Trans
Quick Time RM-6059 1949-53 Flathead to Toploader/T10 Bellhousing
Quick Time RM-8011 Big Block Ford Steel Bellhousing, T10 & Toploader
Quick Time RM-6057 Ford FE 352-390-427-428 Bellhousing-T10 & Toploader
Quick Time RM-6063 Ford 289-351W Steel Bellhousing - T10 & Toploader
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission