Lakewood 15000LKW Bellhousing, 1958-Up Chevy
Muncie 4-Speed, Saginaw 3-Speed, Saginaw 4-Speed, T10, TKO, 6.45" Depth, 6.1 SFI Rating, Red
The Lakewood 15000 bellhousing connects Chevy small and big block engines to transmissions utilizing the standard GM pattern such as the Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner T10 and Tremec TKO transmissions. This bellhousing is hydro formed to fit '58-'87 GM full and midsized cars, 67-81 F-body vehicles and 68-79 Novas. This bellhousing is S.F.I. 6.1 certified which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter mile. The Lakewood 15000 comes complete with engine block plate and Grade 8 mounting hardware. Note: (Transmission Mounting Bolts Not Included)
Perfect fit for Big Block and Small Block Chevys with manual transmissions
- Works with 11" and smaller diameter clutch application
- Designed For Mechanical Fork Linkage
- Bellhousing Depth: 6.45 in
- Clutch Fork Opening: 2.125 In X 3.3 In
- Transmission Bore Diameter: 4.684 In
- Hydro formed Construction
- Includes Grade 8 Hardware
- S.F.I. 6.1 Certification
- Made In The USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lakewood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Quick Time RM-6066 Adapter Bellhousing, 5.0/5.8 Ford to Muncie Trans
Quick Time RM-6070 Adapter Bellhousing, Mopar 318/360 to Muncie Trans
Quick Time RM-6023PB Adapter Bellhousing for S/B Chevy to GM T-56 LS1
Quick Time RM-6022 Bellhousing, Chevy Muncie/Richmond/Saginaw/TKO
Quick Time RM-6022W Bellhousing, Chevy Muncie/Richmond/Saginaw/TKO
Quick Time RM-8001 Bellhousing, Engine Stand/Dyno
Quick Time RM-6064 Bellhousing, Chevy TKO/TR3550/T5
Quick Time RM-6023 Chevy V8 to T-56 Adapter Bellhousing
Bellhousing Bolt Kit for Chevy/Ford Bellhousing 91027001
Wilcap 392-350 Early Hemi to GM TH350 Transmission Adapter
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.