LS Classic Series GMLS5017B Truck Accessory Drive Kits, AC/No-PS
Chevy LS V8, Long Depth Water Pump Style, Serpentine Pulley Style, Alternator Included, Natural
LS Classic Series Accessory Drive Kits provide the finishing touch to your vintage look LS engine. The kits utilize a spring loaded tensioner and a single six rib serpentine belt to drive all of your accessories. The kits include high quality, name-brand components, and American-made billet aluminum brackets with a semi-gloss black powder coated finish. Kits with power steering feature a GM Type II/TC style power steering pump and an integrated, large capacity, remote, billet aluminum reservoir, high capacity Sanden 709 air compressor, and 180 amp Powermaster alternator. Kits are available to work with early F-Body/GTO or truck belt lines and require an F-body water pump and the appropriate balancer (not included).
GMLS5017B Serpentine Pulley Kit with AC and alternator (No power steering) for LS Chevy Truck beltline
- Kit utilizes one six rib serpentine belt to drive all of the accessories
- Kit includes all of the necessary pulleys and billet aluminum brackets with a semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Compatible with truck balancer and early F-body/GTO water pump (both sold separately)
- Powermaster 180 amp alternator
- Sanden SD709 AC compressor
- Spring loaded Gates belt tensioner
- Dayco six-rib belt
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LS Classic to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!