LS Classic Series GMLS4008 Coil Extension Harnesses 48 Inch, Pair
Chevy LS V8, 48" Outside Length
When relocating LS ignition coils it is necessary to extend the wiring harnesses. The LS Classic Series coil harness extensions solve that problem by giving you an additional 48” of length for coil mounting. The harnesses feature factory color-coded wires and weatherproof connectors that plug directly into the factory harnesses. The harnesses are sold in pairs and manufactured in the USA.
GMLS4008 Coil Extension Harness
- Coil extension harness used to extend LS3 coil harness wires for relocating
- Factory color-coded wires
- Direct plug-in weatherproof connectors
- Four feet long
- Sold as a pair
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LS Classic to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.