LS Classic Series GMLS4005 Extra Long Spark Plug Wire Set
Chevy LS V8, Spiral Core Conductor Style, Black, Eight straight Spark Plug Boot Ends, Black
If you want to clean up your LS engine by relocating your coils, the LS Classic Series extended length plug wires are a “must have” for your project. LS Classic starts with a set of high quality, 7 mm, Kevlar spiral core spark plug wires with high-temp silicone boots. The wires are 9’ long with 40 ohms of resistance per foot, giving you all the length and performance you need to remote mount your coils, out of sight and out of mind.
The plug wires include pre-installed, 90 degree silicone coil boots and straight unterminated spark plug boots (plug wire crimpers are needed to complete the installation).
GMLS4005 Spark Plug Wire Set Only
- Extra-long for LS Classic distributor and remote mounted coils
- 9’ long
- Black 7 mm Kevlar spiral core
- 40 ohms of resistance per foot
- Kit includes:
- High-temp, straight, unterminated, silicone spark plug boots (wire crimping tool required)
- High-temp, 90 degree, terminated, silicone coil boots
- 90 degree distributor cap boots
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LS Classic to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires in our spark plug wire buyer's guide
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Follow along as our expert goes through his process for replacing the steel wire covers on his 1954 Dodge 241 with a set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide