LS Classic Series GMLS4002 LS Plug Wire And Dummy Distributor Set
Chevy LS V8, 7 mm Wire Diameter, Black, Black
If you want to top off your vintage appearing LS swap then look no further than the LS Classic Series distributor and plug wire set. We start with a set of high quality, 7 mm, Kevlar spiral core spark plug wires with high-temp silicone boots. The wires are 9’ long with 40 ohms of resistance per foot, giving you all the length and performance you need to remote mount your coils, out of sight and out of mind.
The plug wires first connect to the coils and then pass through the hollow cast aluminum distributor body that is bolted to the engine’s valley plate, and then on to the spark plugs for an authentic nostalgic look.
The LS Classic Distributor kit includes the plug wires with pre-installed 90 degree coil boots, straight unterminated spark plug boots (plug wire crimpers are needed to complete the installation), 90 degree distributor boots, distributor housing, cap, and terminals. The distributor is designed to bolt to the back two bolts of LS Classic valley pans (will NOT clear valley plates with raised ribs or oil pressure sender boss). NOTE: Check firewall clearance to insure fit.
GMLS4002 LS Distributor kit with plug wires all LS
- Cast aluminum hollow distributor body acts as a “pass through” for spark plug wires
- Kit includes distributor housing and vintage cap, fasteners, and high quality, American made plug wire set
- Plug wires are designed for coil relocation, 9’ long. Wires are black 7 mm Kevlar spiral core with 40 ohms of resistance per foot with high-temp silicone boots. Kit includes straight, unterminated spark plug boots (Installation requires wire crimping tool), 90 degree distributor cap boots, and 90 degree crimped coil boots.
- Distributor is designed to bolt to the back two bolts of LS Classic valley pans
- Patent pending
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LS Classic to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires in our spark plug wire buyer's guide
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Follow along as our expert goes through his process for replacing the steel wire covers on his 1954 Dodge 241 with a set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!