LS Classic Series GMLS4001 LS3 Coil Relocation Brackets, Pair
LS3 Chevy LS V8, Black, Hardware Included, Stainless Steel, Powder Coated
The LS Classic Series coil relocation brackets are an easy way to move your unsightly ignition coils out of view. Our brackets are designed to fit round, LS2/3 GM 12573190/AC Delco D514A or equivalent coils. The brackets are constructed from laser cut steel and are black powder coated. The kit includes two brackets and the necessary fasteners and spacers to mount eight coils. NOTE: Coils are not included
GMLS4001 Coil Relocation Brackets Pair
- Coil relocation brackets for remote mounting eight LS2/3 GM 12573190/AC Delco D514A or equivalent
- Simple universal mount
- Black powder coated stainless steel
- Includes coil mounting spacers and fasteners. Bracket mount hardware not included.
- Sold as a pair
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LS Classic to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.