LS Classic Series GMLS3017 Tri-Power Style Air Cleaner Kit
Solid Top Housing Style, Injectors Fuel Intake Type, Triangular Shape, 1.625" Filter Height
The LS Classic Series Tri-Power Air Cleaner Kit comes with everything you need to install dual GM LS, four bolt, 92mm throttle bodies and Tri-Power style, triangular, chrome air cleaner onto manifolds that have standard 4150 carburetor square bolt patterns and 8-5/8” inch carb spacing. The kit includes a high quality, cast aluminum air cleaner base, chrome air cleaner top with Turbo-Jet decals, 4150 carb adapter plates, throttle body to air cleaner clamp assemblies, mounting fasteners, and cotton gauze air cleaner. The air cleaner assembly is 2-1/2” tall.
GMLS3017 Tri-Power Air Cleaner Kit
- OEM Tri-Power style triangular chrome air cleaner for dual GM LS four bolt 92mm throttle bodies
- Kit includes adapters to mount throttle bodies on any manifold with standard dual 4150 carb bolt pattern and 8-5/8” throttle body spacing
- 2-1/2” tall
- High quality cast aluminum air cleaner base
- High flow, ultra-durable cotton gauze K&N air cleaner
- Includes air cleaner mounting stud and wing nut
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LS Classic to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Why buy a cold air intake like everyone else when you can build your own?
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.