LS Classic Series GMLS3016 63 Fuelie Style Intake Cathedral Heads
Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Multi-port Injection Style, Idle-8,000 RPM Range, Aluminum
LS Classic Series ’63 Chevy Fuelie Intake Systems are designed to give your LS engine the look of GM’s second generation mechanical fuel injection system found in ’63 - ’65 Corvettes while using modern technology for ultimate performance.
The systems are based on a cast aluminum, two-piece manifold, like the originals, which is made in the USA. The intake kits include billet aluminum fuel rails, all mounting hardware, and gaskets.
The systems utilize GM LS3 OEM fuel injectors and GM four bolt, 92mm, drive-by-wire throttle body (not included) and are compatible with GM and aftermarket ECU’s and harnesses that support both drive-by-wire and speed density tuning. Manifold kits are available to work with Rectangular or Cathedral port LS cylinder heads.
GMLS3016 ’63 Fuelie Intake Kit- LS Cathedral port Heads
- Uses stock GM 92mm/four bolt mount throttle body (not included)
- Uses stock, short LS3/EV6 42lb per hour fuel injectors (not included)
- Will work with stock engine management systems or Holley Terminator X (or equivalent) systems that support drive-by-wire and speed density tuning and EV6 fuel injector connections
- Includes black powder coated fuel rails
- Cast finish two-piece manifold
- Kit includes adapter plates to work with cathedral port cylinder heads
- All mounting hardware and gaskets are included
- Kits are shipped partially assembled and require disassembly for installation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LS Classic to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Learn how to upgrade your stock Chevy 350 or Ford 302 for peak performance with bent exhaust systems and more. Don't settle for stock in your crate engine.