LS Classic Series GMLS3010 Cathedral Port To LS3 Intake Adapters
LS3 Chevy LS V8, Billet Aluminum, Natural
If you are looking to run one of our LS3 Fuelie intakes but have an LS engine with Cathedral port cylinder heads (i.e. LS1/LS6), then these adapters are the solution. They are manufactured from billet aluminum and include all the hardware and O-rings needed. NOTE: Adapter plates are included in Fuelie intake kits that are specified for Cathedral port heads.
GMLS3010 Cathedral Port to LS3 Intake Adapter Plates Pair
- Billet aluminum adapter plates to mount LS3 Fuelie intakes to
Cathedral port heads
- Kit includes all the hardware and O-rings needed
- Sold as a pair
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LS Classic to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin talks about the intake that he decided on for the 454ci in his '54 Chevy, and some of the reasoning behind his choice.