LS Classic Series GMLS3009 '57 Chevy Style Air Cleaner Assembly
Fully Enclosed Housing Style, Injectors Fuel Intake Type, Oval Shape, 4.188" Filter Height
LS Classic Series ’57 Chevy Air Cleaner is designed to give the appearance of an original ‘57 Chevy fuel injected engine. We started with a reproduction air cleaner and designed an adapter to fit on an LS3 throttle body. The air cleaner works seamlessly with our ‘57 Fuelie intake to top off any Tri-5 engine swap. The kit includes a white paper filter and mounting fasteners and will also work with the stock OEM GM 1957 Chevy Fuelie intake manifolds.
GMLS3009 ‘57 Chevy Air Cleaner Assembly
- Stamped steel replica of the original ’57 Chevy passenger car Fuelie air cleaner
- Includes paper air cleaner element
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LS Classic to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Why buy a cold air intake like everyone else when you can build your own?
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.