LS Classic Series GMLS3007 14 Inch Classic Air Cleaner Kit
Solid Top Housing Style, Injectors Fuel Intake Type, Round Shape, 14" Overall Diameter, White
The LS Classic 14" Classic Air Cleaner kit comes with everything you need to install a GM LS, four bolt, 92mm throttle body and 14” round, chrome air cleaner onto manifolds that have a standard 4150 carburetor square bolt pattern. The kit includes a high quality, cast aluminum air cleaner base, chrome air cleaner top, 4150 carb adapter plate, throttle body to air cleaner clamp assembly, mounting fasteners, and white paper air cleaner. The air cleaner assembly is 4-1/4” tall.
GMLS3007 14" Classic Air Cleaner Kit
- 14” round chrome air cleaner for GM LS four bolt 92mm throttle body
- Kit includes adapter to mount throttle body on any manifold with standard 4150 carb bolt pattern
- 4-1/4” tall
- High quality cast aluminum air cleaner base
- White paper filter
- Includes air cleaner mounting stud and wing nut
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for LS Classic to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
6-3/8 Inch Chrome Air Cleaner, 4 Barrel Carb, 5-1/8 Inch Neck
15 Inch Partial Finned Oval Air Cleaner Set w/ Paper Filter, Black
14 Inch Fully Finned Round Air Cleaner Set, Black Aluminum
15 Inch Finned Mohawk Air Cleaner
Universal Black 14 Inch Round Air Cleaner Set, 3 Inch Tall
12 Inch Partial Finned Oval Air Cleaner Set w/ Paper Filter, Black
14 Inch Partial Finned Round Air Cleaner Set, Black Aluminum
14x4 Air Cleaner Kit w/ Gasket
14x2 Air Cleaner Kit w/ Gasket
14x3 Air Cleaner Kit w/ Gasket
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.
The Museum of American Speed houses vintage racing engines of all shapes and sizes. Here's a peek at some that feature vintage power adders. From turbos to superchargers, there has been plenty of interesting innovation over the years...