LS Classic Series GMLS3006 14 Inch Classic Intake, LS3 Heads
LS3 Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Multi-port Injection Style, One Carburetor Quantity
The LS Classic Series 14” Classic Intake Kit is designed to pay respect to the classic muscle cars and trucks of the 60’s and 70’s while using modern technology for ultimate performance.
The intake kits include a single plane aluminum intake manifold, billet aluminum fuel rails, 14” chrome round air cleaner, 4150 carb adapter plate, all mounting hardware, and gaskets. The systems utilize GM LS3 OEM fuel injectors and GM four bolt, 92mm, drive-by-wire throttle body (not included) and are compatible with GM and aftermarket ECU’s and harnesses that support both drive-by-wire and speed density tuning. Manifolds are available to work with Rectangular or Cathedral port LS cylinder heads.
GMLS3006 14” Classic Intake Kit- LS 3 Rectangular Port Heads
- Uses stock GM 92mm/four bolt mount throttle body (not included)
- The intakes will accept both LS3/EV6 & LS1/EV1 fuel injectors (not included)
- Will work with stock engine management systems or Holley Terminator X (or equivalent) systems that support drive-by-wire and EV1 or EV6 fuel injector connections
- Includes 14” round chrome air cleaner assembly, throttle body adapter, and 4150 carb/manifold adapter
- Includes black anodized fuel rails
- Cast finish manifold
- Kit works with LS3 rectangular port cylinder heads
- All mounting hardware and gaskets are included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LS Classic to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Learn how to upgrade your stock Chevy 350 or Ford 302 for peak performance with bent exhaust systems and more. Don't settle for stock in your crate engine.