LS Classic Series GMLS3003 Tri-Power Style Intake Cathedral Heads
LS3 Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Multi-port Injection Style, Two Carburetor Quantity
The LS Classic Series Tri-Power Intake Kit is designed to pay tribute to the baddest big block Corvettes of the late 60’s while using modern technology for ultimate performance. The intake kits are built around a modified single plane, dual carb aluminum intake manifold that utilizes dual 92mm, GM LS3, four bolt, throttle bodies and fuel injectors (not included) and accepts our Tri-Power style, chrome, triangular air cleaner. The kit also includes 4150 carb adapter plates, throttle body to air cleaner clamp assemblies, mounting fasteners, and cotton gauze air cleaner. The Tri-Power kit requires the use of Holley Dominator (or equivalent) ECU and harness that supports the dual drive-by-wire throttle bodies. Manifolds are available to work with Rectangular or Cathedral port LS cylinder heads.
GMLS3003 Tri-Power Intake Kit- Cathedral Port Heads
- Utilizes dual GM 92mm/four bolt mount throttle bodies (not included)
- The intakes will accept both LS3/EV6 & LS1/EV1 fuel injectors (not included)
- Must use Holley Dominator system (or equivalent) that supports dual drive-by-wire and EV1 or EV6 fuel injector connections
- Includes OEM style Tri-Power chrome air cleaner assembly with K&N reusable air filter, throttle body adapters, and 4150 carb/manifold adapters
- Includes black anodized fuel rails
- Cast finish manifold
- Kit works with Cathedral port cylinder heads
- All mounting hardware and gaskets are included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LS Classic to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Learn how to upgrade your stock Chevy 350 or Ford 302 for peak performance with bent exhaust systems and more. Don't settle for stock in your crate engine.