LS Classic Series GMLS2001M Gen III Valley Plate, Pass Oil Fill
Chevy LS V8, Aluminum, Natural, Natural, Hardware Included, 0.25" Overall Thickness
LS Classic Series Gen III Valley Plates combine the classic look and function of an OEM style chrome oil fill tube and breather cap into a modern LS engine. Precision CNC-machined from 1/4” billet aluminum, the plates replace the stock cast aluminum 10 bolt valley pans on Gen III LS engines. The valley plates are available with the filler tube slanting towards the driver’s side or passenger’s side with a cast finish and include stainless steel fasteners. Oil fill valley plates utilize the oil fill breather cap only for ventilation.
GMLS2001M Gen3/LS1/6 Oil Fill Valley Plate Passenger Side Filler Tube
- Machined from 1/4” billet aluminum plate
- Replaces the stock 10 bolt valley pan in Gen 3/LS1/6 LS engines
- Includes OEM style chrome oil filler tube with push-in breather cap
- Available with filler tube slanting towards the driver’s side or passenger’s side
- Includes stainless steel fasteners
- Available with a raw machined or semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Valley plate works with all LS Classic intake kits
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LS Classic to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin talks about the intake that he decided on for the 454ci in his '54 Chevy, and some of the reasoning behind his choice.