Kinsler Injector Nozzles, 3-1/2 Inch Length, Set of 8
- Features a 3-1/2" flowed nozzle
- They are factory flowed to specific pressure levels
- Available in several sizes to custom fit your application
- The injectors are measured by their tip length from under the threads to the end of the injector
These flowed nozzles from Kinsler Fuel Injection are factory flowed to specific pressure levels. They come as matched sets with a 3.5" flowed nozzle size.
- 3-1/2" flowed nozzle
- Available as a set
- Choose your size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.