Kinser 4 Barrel Air Filter Without Base
Stock Car, 14" Overall Diameter, 5.50" Overall Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you want peak performance out of your engine, a Kinser Stock Car Filter is the solution. Kinser Filter Systems have been helping engines in all classes of stock car racing breath better for over 20 years. Kinser Filters deliver gobs of clean air to your engine. Their unique 3 layer modular design utilizes open cell filter foam that not only makes it breathe better than any other filter on the market, but also makes it easier to maintain, cheaper to rebuild and more flexible in response to changing track conditions.
- Increses horsepower
- Improves throttle response
- Helps your engine live longer
- Stands up to continued use in the harshest racing environments
- Open cell filter foam when combined with filter oil provides the ultimate in dust and debris retention
- Domed surface of the filter provides the most surface area of any filter on the market
Filter must be oiled before use. Use aerosol oil 910-11013. Base not included - we recommend 14" Sure Seal base 910-11062-2.
Item DetailsBase not included, use 14" base
- 14" outside diameter
- 5 1/2" tall
- Can be used with any 14" air filter base. We recommend Sure Seal base 910-11062-2.
More Like This
Speedway Dry Media Air Filter Elements, 14 inch
Speedway Premium Dry Media Air FIlter Elements, 14 Inch
aFe Power 18-31424 Pro Dry S T.O.P. Air Filter, 14 x 4 Inch
Speedway Washable Air Filter Element, 14 x 3 Inch
Replacement Paper Air Filter Element, 14 x 3 Inch
Replacement Paper Air Filter Element, 14 x 4 Inch
Speedway Washable Air Filter Element, 14 x 4 Inch
Speedway Washable Air Filter Element, 14 x 5 Inch
K&N E-3750 Lifetime Performance Air Filter, 4in Tall, Round
K&N E-3022R Racing Air Filters, 3in Tall, Round
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.