Kinser 4 Barrel Air Filter Without Base
Stock Car, 14" Overall Diameter, 5.50" Overall Height
- Manufactured with a unique 3 layer modular design utilizes open cell filter foam
- Engineered to breathe better than any other filter on the market
- Filters have been proven to increase horsepower and improve throttle response
- Will stand up to continued use in the harshest racing environments
- The domed surface of the filter provides the most surface area of any filter on the market
If you want peak performance out of your engine, a Kinser Stock Car Filter is the solution. Kinser Filter Systems have been helping engines in all classes of stock car racing breath better for over 20 years. Kinser Filters deliver gobs of clean air to your engine. Their unique 3 layer modular design utilizes open cell filter foam that not only makes it breathe better than any other filter on the market, but also makes it easier to maintain, cheaper to rebuild and more flexible in response to changing track conditions.
- Increses horsepower
- Improves throttle response
- Helps your engine live longer
- Stands up to continued use in the harshest racing environments
- Open cell filter foam when combined with filter oil provides the ultimate in dust and debris retention
- Domed surface of the filter provides the most surface area of any filter on the market
Filter must be oiled before use. Use aerosol oil 910-11013. Base not included - we recommend 14" Sure Seal base 910-11062-2.
Item DetailsBase not included, use 14" base
- 14" outside diameter
- 5 1/2" tall
- Can be used with any 14" air filter base. We recommend Sure Seal base 910-11062-2.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Jeff K. doesn't just limit his tendencies to the classics. His daily drivers get the special treatment as well. Take his 2015 Mazda6, for example. Among the changes Jeff made was to install a K&N Performance Air Intake kit.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.