King MB 557HP HP Series Chevy 350 Large Journal Main Bearings
Chevy Small Block V8, Performance Bearing Usage, Grooved Bearing, 1/2 Groove Style
- The mains and rods are narrowed for large radius crankshafts
- Features bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
- Features a 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Has a 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embeddability and conformability
- A greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
- Mains and rods are narrowed for large radius crankshafts
- Mains are 3/4 grooved for improved oiling to the rod journals
- Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
Item Details350 Journal
- High-load, short-duration racing such as drag racing, tractor pulls, monster trucks, etc.
- Medium-load, long-duration racing such as circle track engines using nodular cast iron crankshafts
These bearings are available in the traditional Std, .010, .020 and .030 specs.
In addition, they are also available in the X.001 and .001
The X001 bearing is used when 0.001" of additional crank clearance is required.
The 001 bearing is used when the clearance is needed to be tightened up by the one additional 0.001" of reduced clearance.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Clevite P-Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Main Bearings
King MB 557XP XP Series Chevy 350 Large Journal Main Bearings
King MB5224AM Main Bearing Spacers - Small Block Chevy, 350 Crank
Clevite P-Series 1955-69 Small Block Chevy Main Bearings
Clevite H-Series Small Block Chevy Main Bearings
ACL Tri-Metal H-Series Duraglide Main Bearings, Chevy 350, STD
Clevite P-Series Big Block Chevy Main Bearings
King MB 509XP XP Series Chevy 400 Large Journal Main Bearings
King MB 509HP HP Series Chevy 400 Large Journal Main Bearings
Clevite H-Series Chevy 400 Main Bearings
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.