King HP Series Chevy 350 Main Bearings
350 Chevy Small Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
- Mains and rods are narrowed for large radius crankshafts
- Mains are 3/4 grooved for improved oiling to the rod journals
- Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
Item Details350 Journal
- High-load, short-duration racing such as drag racing, tractor pulls, monster trucks, etc.
- Medium-load, long-duration racing such as circle track engines using nodular cast iron crankshafts
These bearings are available in the traditional Std, .010, .020 and .030 specs.
In addition, they are also available in the X.001 and .001
The X001 bearing is used when 0.001" of additional crank clearance is required.
The 001 bearing is used when the clearance is needed to be tightened up by the one additional 0.001" of reduced clearance.
More Like This
Clevite P-Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Main Bearings
King MB557XP-STDX XP SBC Main Bearings
Clevite H-Series Small Block Chevy Main Bearings
King MB5224AM Main Bearing Spacers - Small Block Chevy, 350 Crank
ACL Tri-Metal H-Series Duraglide Main Bearings, Chevy 350, STD
Clevite P-Series 1955-69 Small Block Chevy Main Bearings
Clevite P-Series Big Block Chevy Main Bearings
King MB509HP-STDX XP 400 Main Brg-X001
King HP Series Chevy 400 Main Bearings
Clevite H-Series Chevy 400 Main Bearings
Q & A
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.