King HP Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Connecting Rod Bearings
Chevy Small Block V8, 2.10" Rod Journal Diameter, Bi-metal Bearing Construction
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
- Mains and rods are narrowed for large radius crankshafts
- Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Choose the size that suits you
- STD option: Rod bearing for Small Block Chevy, for 2.00" journal
- The X001 option will give .001" extra oil clearance
- The 001 option will gives you .001" less oil clearance
- Sold as a Set
Item DetailsS/B Chevy Large Journal 350/400 - 2.100" Rods
- High-load, short-duration racing such as drag racing, tractor pulls, monster trucks, etc.
- Medium-load, long-duration racing such as circle track engines using nodular cast iron crankshafts
These bearings are available in the traditional Std, .010, .020 and .030 specs.
In addition, they are also available in the X.001 and .001
The X001 bearing is used when 0.001" of additional crank clearance is required.
The 001 bearing is used when the clearance is needed to be tightened up by the one additional 0.001" of reduced clearance.
More Like This
Clevite P-Series 1955-69 Small Block Chevy Rod Bearings
King HP Series Small Block Chevy Connecting Rod Bearings
King XP Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Rod Bearings
Clevite H-Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Rod Bearings
King Connecting Rod Engine Bearings for Small Block Chevy, Set of 8
Clevite P-Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Rod Bearings
ACL H-Series Rod Bearings Small Block Chevy Large Journal
Clevite H-Series 1955-69 Small Block Chevy Rod Bearings
SB FORD ROD BRG NARROW
Clevite Ford 302 Connecting Rod Bearings
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.