King HP Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Connecting Rod Bearings
Chevy Small Block V8, 2.10" Rod Journal Diameter, Bi-metal Bearing Construction
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
- Mains and rods are narrowed for large radius crankshafts
- Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Choose the size that suits you
- STD option: Rod bearing for Small Block Chevy, for 2.00" journal
- The X001 option will give .001" extra oil clearance
- The 001 option will gives you .001" less oil clearance
- Sold as a Set
Item DetailsS/B Chevy Large Journal 350/400 - 2.100" Rods
- High-load, short-duration racing such as drag racing, tractor pulls, monster trucks, etc.
- Medium-load, long-duration racing such as circle track engines using nodular cast iron crankshafts
These bearings are available in the traditional Std, .010, .020 and .030 specs.
In addition, they are also available in the X.001 and .001
The X001 bearing is used when 0.001" of additional crank clearance is required.
The 001 bearing is used when the clearance is needed to be tightened up by the one additional 0.001" of reduced clearance.
More Like This
Clevite P-Series 1955-69 Small Block Chevy Rod Bearings
King HP Series Small Block Chevy Connecting Rod Bearings
Clevite H-Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Rod Bearings
King CR807XPN-STDX XP SBC Narrowed Rod Bearings
King Connecting Rod Bearing Set Small Block Chevy
Clevite P-Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Rod Bearings
ACL H-Series Rod Bearings Small Block Chevy Large Journal
Clevite H-Series 1955-69 Small Block Chevy Rod Bearings
King SBF Ford Rod Bearings, Narrowed
Clevite Ford 302 Connecting Rod Bearings
Q & A
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.