KYB KG5526 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 7.95 Stroke, 20.43 Ext, 12.48 Comp
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The KYB Gas-a-Just monotube shock has two possible purposes. First, it's a direct OE replacement if your vehicle came with a monotube. Second, the Gas-a-Just is also performance upgrade for vehicles that came factory direct with a twin tube. It can also increase steering responsiveness by as much as 30%. The monotube design never experiences shock fade and the high gas pressure can automatically add performance for more aggressive driving conditions or for heavier loads.
- The correct replacement for monotube equipped vehicles
- A performance upgrade for twin-tube equipped vehicles
- The monotube design is more responsive and automatically adjusts to driving conditions
- Provides a firmer ride and additional control
- Extended Length: 20.43"
- Compressed Length: 12.48"
- Stroke: 7.95"
- Position: Rear
ApplicationChevrolet Camaro 1981-1970
Ford Country Sedan 1958-1957
Ford Country Squire 1958-1957
Ford Fairlane 1958-1957
Ford Ranchero 1958-1957
Ford Skyliner 1958-1957
Pontiac Firebird 1981-1970
More Like This
KYB KG5506 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 7.87 Stroke, 20.83 Ext, 12.95 Comp
KYB KG5548 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 7.87 Stroke, 20.83 Ext, 12.95 Comp
KYB KG5504 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 7.48 Stroke, 20.04 Ext, 12.56 Comp
KYB 343131 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.27 Stroke, 20.28 Ext, 12.01 Comp
KYB 565036 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 7.95 Stroke, 22.36 Ext, 14.41 Comp
KYB KG5521 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 7.76 Stroke, 20.08 Ext, 12.32 Comp
Bilstein AK1054 Rear Street Stock Shock, 1970-81 Camaro
QA1 EC2585P EC Series Street Stock Shock-Rear Camaro/Firebird, 5 Valve
KYB 343132 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.27 Stroke, 20.79 Ext, 12.52 Comp
KYB 343157 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.07 Stroke, 20.39 Ext, 12.32 Comp