KYB KG5526 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 7.95 Stroke, 20.43 Ext, 12.48 Comp
Camaro, Firebird, Country Sedan, Country Squire, Fairlane, Ranchero, Skyliner, Rear Position
The KYB Gas-a-Just monotube shock has two possible purposes. First, it's a direct OE replacement if your vehicle came with a monotube. Second, the Gas-a-Just is also performance upgrade for vehicles that came factory direct with a twin tube. It can also increase steering responsiveness by as much as 30%. The monotube design never experiences shock fade and the high gas pressure can automatically add performance for more aggressive driving conditions or for heavier loads.
- The correct replacement for monotube equipped vehicles
- A performance upgrade for twin-tube equipped vehicles
- The monotube design is more responsive and automatically adjusts to driving conditions
- Provides a firmer ride and additional control
- Extended Length: 20.43"
- Compressed Length: 12.48"
- Stroke: 7.95"
- Position: Rear
ApplicationChevrolet Camaro 1981-1970
Ford Country Sedan 1958-1957
Ford Country Squire 1958-1957
Ford Fairlane 1958-1957
Ford Ranchero 1958-1957
Ford Skyliner 1958-1957
Pontiac Firebird 1981-1970
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.