KYB 343131 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.27 Stroke, 20.28 Ext, 12.01 Comp
Camaro, Firebird, Vega, Country Sedan, Country Squire, Fairlane, Ranchero, Skyliner, Painted
The KYB Excel-G line is the only full line of shocks and struts specifically calibrated and built to help restore a vehicles originally designed ride control performance, not change it. They're manufactured with the same quality components as OEM. So if you want your vehicle to perform the way it was designed to, the Excel-G is the right choice.
- Calibrated to compensate for worn suspensions
- Components and valving are designed specifically for each application
- Designed to help restore OE performance for normal driving conditions
- Built with quality that matches or exceeds OE
- Extended Length: 20.28"
- Compressed Length: 12.01"
- Stroke: 8.27"
- Position: Rear
ApplicationChevrolet Camaro 1981-1970
Chevrolet Vega 1971
Ford Country Sedan 1958-1957
Ford Country Squire 1958-1957
Ford Fairlane 1958-1957
Ford Ranchero 1958-1957
Ford Skyliner 1958-1957
Pontiac Firebird 1981-1970
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.