KSE KSC1060 Tandem Fuel Pump Mounting Bracket, SBC
604 GM Chevy Crate Engine
KSE’s new Direct Head Mount Kit was designed to simplify Tandem Pump mounting for crate motor applications requiring "front engine installation” (i.e. IMCA A-Mods). This Direct Head Mount Kit also works with many SBC applications with heads that have provisions for auxiliary 3-bolt mounting.
Manufactured from high quality, billet aluminum with lightweight profiling and anodized finish - the new design helps simplify pump installation while providing improved location and pulley/drive kit spacing.
- Clean & Simple Tandem Pump Installation
- For 604 Crate Motor & SBC Applications*
- Perfect For IMCA A-Modifieds or Similar
- Improved Pump Location & Drive Kit Spacing
- Manufactured From Lightweight, Billet Aluminum
- See Updated 840mm Belt Length Requirements
- 100% Manufactured & Built In The USA
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.