KRC Power Steering KRC91515000 Tank, Flat Mount
Universal Fit, 8.00" Overall Height, 3.75" Overall Width, 3.50" Depth, AN-10 Outlet Fitting
- Mounting bracket measures 2-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- Made entirely from aluminum and has a natural finish
- Total length is 8" with cap and bottom fitting and is 6" tall
- This flat surface mount tank has a -6 AN fitting on the left hand side facing the tank
- These power steering tanks feature quarter turn caps with -6 AN inlet and -10 AN outlet fittings
All KRC power steering tanks feature quarter turn caps with -6 AN inlet and -10 AN outlet fittings. This flat surface mount tank has a -6 AN fitting on the left hand side facing the tank.
- Tank is 6" tall
- Total length is 8" with cap and bottom fitting
- From top of cap to bottom of tank is 7 1/8"
- Top of tank is 3 1/4" Wide
- 3 3/4" wide at side outlet
- 3" wide by 3-1/2" deep at the top of tank
- 2" wide by 3-1/2" deep at the bottom of tank
- Side bracket is 2-1/4" tall and 1-1/4" wide
Item DetailsAN6 fitting on LH side, facing tank
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.