KB Claimer Chevy 400 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
400 Chevy Small Block V8, Flat Top w/ 2 valve reliefs Piston Style, 3.750" Stroke
- Pistons feature a T-5 hypereutectic aluminum construction
- They have flat style top w/ 2 valve reliefs
- Available in 030, 040, and 060 oversize to custom fit your needs
- Set is designed for the Chevy 400 c.i. (4.125" bore x 3.75" stroke)
- Can be used with either press fit or floating wrist pins
These Keith Black Claimer pistons (also known as economy pistons) feature coated skirts, wrist pin lockrings and T-5 hypereutectic construction. Can be used with either press fit or floating wrist pins (lockrings included).
Set of 8 for Chevy 400 c.i. (4.125" bore x 3.75" stroke). Does not include piston ring set. Use 5/64", 5/64", 3/16" piston rings (Ring Style A).
KB Claimer Piston Chart (GIF)
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
Item DetailsC/R 58cc=12.6, 64cc=11.7, 76cc=10.3
Piston/Pin Weight: 624 g
Rod Length: 5.7"
- Comp Height 5.565" Rod - 1.565
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod - 1.433
- Pin Diameter - 0.9272
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.