K1 RaceGear 16-CHP-N Child's Chest Protector
Oval Track Cars, Polypropylene, Black
Our K1 Go Kart Chest Protector has been rigorously tested and designed for maximum protection and comfort. Lightweight made with two layers of vacuum formed polypropylene plastic and strong, heavy duty buckles. Perfect for all types of youth Karting.
- Double Layer Polypropylene
- Strong Heavy Duty Buckles
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for K1 RaceGear to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Having a difficult time deciding which racing harness to use? With many options to consider from size to closure type, this article will walk you through how to go about choosing the perfect one for you and your race car. Safety first!
Need a little help figuring out which race harness will suit you best? Click here for some things to keep in mind!
Dalton discusses a few great safety features that we offer for our customers here at Speedway Motors . We have what you need to remain safe in your race car.
Learn the difference between a pull down or pull up style harness and if a bolt-in or wrap around style seat belt will be best set up for your race car.