K&N 61-2000 Flow Control Filter Assembly, 14 x 4.0, Holley 2-Barrel
Universal Fit, Single 2-Barrel Fuel Intake Type, 5-1/8" Inlet Diameter (Fraction), Red
- Overall diameter is 14" and has a filter height of 4"
- It is available for carbs with or without choke air horn
- Designed to give a 15+ HP increase on a 350 cubic inch engine
- Features a tongue or protrusion that reduces intake turbulence
- Kit includes the reusable K&N Filtercharger filter element for maximum airflow, filtration, and serviceability
A revolution in air cleaner technology! The Flow Control System utilizes a specially contoured base in combination with a unique lid, featuring a tongue or protrusion that reduces intake turbulance. The resulting smooth, laminar flow enhances cylinder filling with a typical 15+ HP increase on a 350 cubic inch engine. Includes the reusable K&N Filtercharger filter element for maximum airflow, filtration, and serviceability.
Available for carbs with or without choke air horn. "With choke" means the choke horn is still on the carb. "Without choke" means the choke horn has been removed from carb.
- 4412 & 7448 Series carbs
- Small blocks w/ 340-360hp see 15-17hp increase
- Small blocks w/ 400-420hp see 20-22hp increase
- 14" x 4"
- Drop: 0.344"
- Ht. Above Carb Flange: 3.75"
- Off Set: 1"
- Weight: 4.8 lb
- These air filter have an offset base for HEI clearance
- A mounting stud would be needed based on setup/check thread pitch for what stud will work
K&N Warranty Info (PDF)
465-612000 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.