K&N 100-8592 Sprint Car Air Boxes, 18.813 in. Long, 13.75 in. Width
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for K&N Filters to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Light weight yet durable, K&N's Sprint Car Style Air Boxes are a must for any racer currently using traditional multi-Siamese stacks. Constructed from ultra-light weight carbon fiber K&N's Sprint Car Style air box provides ample air flow for your racing needs. As with all K&N filters, it is a washable and reusable air filter. Simply use K&N oil and cleaner to service your filter.
- Constructed from ultra-light weight carbon fiber, K&N's Sprint Car Style air box provides ample air flow for your racing needs
- As with all K&N filters, it is a washable and reusable air filter
- 18.813" length
- 4.125" height
- 13.75" width
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.