K&N 100-8558 Engine Air Filter Box Kit
Sprint Car, Filter Top Housing Style, Injectors Fuel Intake Type, Box Shape
- Measures a total of 6.50" in height
- Comes with a high-tech carbon fiber base # 100-8590
- Flows up to 2700 CFM and weighs in at only 3 1/2 lbs.
- It includes four each 2-1/2" inside diameter air horn seal adapters
- This lightweight filter is specially designed to offer maximum airflow
If you're looking for maximum airflow at a lighter weight, then this airbox is for you. Flows up to 2700 CFM and weighs in at only 3 1/2 lbs. thanks to the high-tech carbon fiber base. Completely washable and reusable. 6-1/2" high.
- Flows up to 2700 CFM
- Weighs in at only 3-1/2 lbs
- Includes high-tech carbon fiber base # 100-8590
- Includes completely washable and reusable filter # 100-8564
- Includes four each 2-1/2" inside diameter air horn seal adapters
- Includes 6 spring clips
- 6-1/2" tall
Be sure to use our replacement clips (46583898) to properly secure these filters.
K&N Warranty Info (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
K&N 100-8567 Sprint Car Air Box, No Holes in Base, Each
K&N 100-8591 Sprint Car Air Boxes, 18.813 in. Long, 13.75 in. Width
K&N 100-8559 Sprint Car Air Boxes, 18.906 in. Long, 14 in. Width
K&N 100-8570 Sprint Car Air Boxes, 6.5in Tall, Rectangular
K&N 100-8576 Sprint Car Air Boxes, 4.75in Tall, Rectangular
K&N 100-8578 Sprint Car Air Boxes, 19 in. Long, 7 in. Width
K&N 100-8592 Sprint Car Air Boxes, 18.813 in. Long, 13.75 in. Width
OTR Racing SCF-C-01-P Premium Sprint Carbon Fiber Air Filter
K&N 100-8564 Sprint Car Air Box, Each
K&N 100-8563 Sprint Car Air Boxes, 19 in. Long, 14 in. Width
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Rebuilding a carburetor or renewing it is not as hard or intimidating as it looks. This article will guide you through the steps using a Holley rebuild kit.