Jet 37001 Rochester 2G Circle Track 500 CFM 2 Barrel Carburetor
Universal Fit, 2-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Natural
This Jet Performance Products 500 CFM 2GC carb is modified specifically for circle track racing. This Rochester carb complies with the IMCA rules. They are arguably the best OEM production two barrel carburetor for use in circle track racing.
- .135 needle and seat to ensure adequate fuel and supply
- Idle, transition, and accelerator pumps are modified
- 1-11/16" bore, 1-3/8 venturi
- Uses Holley jets (comes equipped with size #74)
- 5/8-18" inverted flare fuel inlet
- 3.750 x 2.000" mount pattern w/ .351" mount holes
- No choke mechanism
- Modified cluster to keep fuel curve correct throughout the RPM range
Speedway Motors will assist with warranty claims of mechanical defect 30 days from the date of purchase. All technical support, or warranty/service work after 30 days of ownership is covered by the vendor / John @ Jet Performance, not Speedway Motors.
Rebuild Kit Diagram (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.