JAZ Products 292-016-01 16 Gallon Pro Street Fuel Cell with Sump
Universal Fit, 25.00" Overall Length, 9.00" Overall Height, 17.00" Overall Width, Polyethylene
- Features a seamless rotomolded cross-linked polyethylene outer shell
- Comes with the fuel level sending unit assembly installed
- Includes a two-inch deep sump in rear for better fuel pickup
- There are a total of two AN-8 fast flow outlet fittings in the sump
- All JAZ polyethylene fuel cells exceed SFI Spec. 28.1 and are accepted by most sanctioning organizations
JAZ Products maintains its own factory, equipment, and molds, producing the highest quality fuel cells, rotationally molded in seamless cross-linked polyethylene. JAZ Products only uses safety foam in all their fuel cells. This foam is far superior and has a 10 times longer service life than that of other non-fuel approved foams on the market. All JAZ polyethylene fuel cells exceed SFI Spec. 28.1 and are accepted by most sanctioning organizations.
- Seamless rotomolded cross-linked polyethylene outer shell
- Comes with safety foam
- Fuel level sending unit assembly installed
- Low pro drag fill 1-3/4" high
- 0-90 ohm sending unit
- Two-inch deep sump in rear for better fuel pickup
- Two AN-8 fast flow outlet fittings in the sump
- One AN-6 vent fitting
- 360° mounting strap recesses
- 25" L x 17" W x 9" D
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
JAZ Products 892-016-01 Street Rod Fuel Cell, 16 Gallon, 25 x 17 x 9
JAZ Products 892-116-01 Street Rod Fuel Cell, 16 Gallon, 19 x 19 x 12
JAZ Products 200-008-NF Polyethylene Fuel Cell, 8 Gallon
JAZ Products 892-010-01 Street Rod Fuel Cell, 10 Gallon
JAZ Polyethylene Fuel Cell, 8 Gallon, IMCA Approved
JAZ Products 200-016-NF Polyethylene Fuel Cell, 16 Gallon
JAZ Products 200-222-NF 22 Gallon Polyethylene Fuel Cell, 25 x 17 x 14
JAZ Products 200-012-NF Polyethylene Fuel Cell, 12 Gallon
Jaz 16 Gallon Polyethylene Fuel Cell and Mounting Straps Kit
Jaz 8 Gallon Polyethylene Fuel Cell and Mounting Straps Kit
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank