Ididit 2305470040 5.5 In. Steering Tilt Column Drop Mount, 2 Inch Hole
Universal Fit, 2.00" Hole Diameter, 5.50" Drop, Aluminum, Polished, 7.20" Overall Length
- Has a 2 Inch diameter hole and a 5-1/2" drop
- Features a durable polished aluminum construction
- Each piece was manufactured in the United States by Ididit
- A hinge at the upper end permits an infinite choice of mounting angles
- There are two screws on either side that will detach to slide your column through
Underdash Mounts are designed for several different applications. For these swinger style drops, the underdash nuts & bolts are included. Each swinger drop has two screws on either side that when unscrewed will detach the lower half of the mount to slide your column through. They have been buffed so well that there is no noticable gap between the two pieces! Each piece was manufactured in the United States by ididit. A hinge at the upper end permits an infinite choice of mounting angles. Polished aluminum construction.
- For tilt column
- 2 Inch diameter hole
- 5-1/2 Inch drop
- Two screws on either side will detach to slide your column through
- Polished aluminum construction
- Nuts & bolts are included
Note: Column drop lengths are measured from the centerline of the column to the column drop mount surface.
Note: Shift columns will require either a 2-1/4" hole or a 2" hole depending on the manufacturer. Non-shift columns require a 2" hole. Please double check application as necessary.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the versatility of one of our steering columns and its potential uses.
Unsure what column would work best for your project? The three primary styles are explained here!
This article explains how to install a chrome column shifter into the steering column itself. We will help you determine the length of steering column needed along with all the parts required to get the job done.
If you're upgrading to an ididit tilt steering column, you'll need the dimensions of the column to make sure it fits. Click here for dimensional drawings of ididit's 4 different column designs.
Tired of those nasty, sticky indicator levers on you GM steering column? Resurrect them with Speedway Motors' Column Dress-up Kit, reviewed here by one of our own employees!