Ididit 1130280010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column w/ Shift, 28 Inch, Plain
Universal Fit, Universal Mount Type, Tilt Column Type, Column Shifter Location, Natural, Steel
- Made from durable steel with a natural finish
- Has a 28" overall length and a 1" DD output shaft
- They are tilt able with automatic transmission shift lever and feature a 2-1/4" O.D. column tube
- These columns are specially designed to be much cleaner in appearance and eliminate the column-mounted key switch
- Includes an aluminum dress-up kit (billet turn signal knob and handle tilt knob and handle and 4-way flasher button)
Original equipment steering columns are loaded with unsightly brackets, tabs and switches. These columns are much cleaner in appearance and eliminate the column-mounted key switch. These tilt with automatic transmission shift lever versions feature a 2-1/4" O.D. column tube.
- Self-canceling turn signals
- 4-way flashers
- Horn circuit
- Aluminum dress-up kit (billet turn signal knob and handle tilt knob and handle and 4-way flasher button)
- Plain steel finish
Measures 28" long from steering wheel base to end of the 1" double D shaft. Each has a standard GM 3-7/8" wire harness, 5-position tilt, and accept stock 1969-up GM steering wheels or our custom wheels with an adapter (sold separately).
- Column Dimensions (Link)
446-1328D Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.