Ididit 1120320020 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 32 Inch, Chrome
Universal Fit, Universal Mount Type, Tilt Column Type, Floor Shifter Location, Chrome, Steel
- Features an 8-position tilt and has 4 way flashers
- Specifically designed to fit the 1969-1972 Chevelle
- The lower shaft measures 1" and has a 48 spline count
- Tube O.D. measure a total of 2" and has a tilt function
- Has a black powder coated finish for added style and protection
Original equipment steering columns are loaded with unsightly brackets, tabs and switches. These columns are much cleaner in appearance and eliminate the column-mounted key switch. These non-shift versions feature a 2" O.D. column tube.
- Self-canceling turn signals
- 4-way flashers
- Horn circuit
- Aluminum dress-up kit (billet turn signal knob and handle tilt knob and handle and 4-way flasher button)
- Chrome plated steel finish
Measures 32" long from steering wheel base to end of the 1" double D shaft. Each has a standard GM 3-7/8" wire harness, 5-position tilt, and accept stock 1969-up GM steering wheels or our custom wheels with an adapter (sold separately).
- Column Dimensions (Link)
- Measures 7-5/8 from the end (steering wheel mount) to the end of the cone where the cone transitions into the 2 shaft.
446-1232C Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.