Ididit 1120300020 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 30 Inch, Chrome
Universal Fit, Universal Mount Type, Tilt Column Type, Floor Shifter Location, Chrome, Steel
- Has a 30" length and comes with a chrome finish
- These non-shift versions feature a 2" O.D. column tube.
- Output shaft has a 1" DD and comes with self-canceling turn signals
- Columns are much cleaner in appearance and eliminate the column-mounted key switch
- Features an aluminum dress-up kit (billet turn signal knob and handle tilt knob and handle and 4-way flasher button)
- Self-canceling turn signals
- 4-way flashers
- Horn circuit
- Aluminum dress-up kit (billet turn signal knob and handle tilt knob and handle and 4-way flasher button)
- Chrome steel finish
Measures 30" long from steering wheel base to end of the 1" double D shaft. Each has a standard GM 3-7/8" wire harness, 5-position tilt, and accept stock 1969-up GM steering wheels or our custom wheels with an adapter (sold separately).
- Column Dimensions (Link)
- Measures 7-5/8 from the end (steering wheel mount) to the end of the cone where the cone transitions into the 2 shaft.
446-1230C Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.