Icon Ford 351W Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.956 Rod
351W Ford Small Block V8, Forged Aluminum Piston Material, 5.956" Connecting Rod Length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Formerly KB Pistons. Starting with 2618 alloy heat treated to high-strength T-6 specifications gives you the best value for the money. Exclusive V-Rib adds strength without adding weight but allows maximum cooling.
- 4.00" bore x 3.50" stroke
- 5.956" rod length
- .912" pin diameter
- Use Ring Style C (1/16", 1/16", 3/16")
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
474-729 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsC/R 64cc=10.5, 69cc=9.9
Piston/Pin Weight: 647 g
Rod Length: 5.956"
More Like This
KB Ford 351W Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.956 Rod
Icon Ford 302 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.09 Rod
KB Ford 302 Hypereutectic Pistons, .200 Dome, 5.09 Rod
KB Ford 302 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.09 Rod
Icon Chevy 434 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 434 Forged Pistons, .180 Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
Icon Chevy 400 Forged Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 5.7 Rod
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.