Icon Ford 347 Forged Pistons, .150 Dome, 5.4 Rod
347 Ford Small Block V8, Dome Piston Style, Forged Aluminum Piston Material, .150" Dome Height
Formerly KB Pistons. Starting with 2618 alloy heat treated to high-strength T-6 specifications gives you the best value for the money. Exclusive V-Rib adds strength without adding weight but allows maximum cooling.
- 4.00" bore x 3.40" stroke
- 5.4" rod length
- .927" pin diameter
- Use Ring Style C (1/16", 1/16", 3/16")
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
Item DetailsC/R 64cc=11.8, 69cc=11.1
Piston/Pin Weight: 546 g
Rod Length: 5.4"
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
474-739 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.