Icon Chevy 400 Forged Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Rod
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
We have been selling Keith Black pistons for years and now offer their premium new generation forged pistons. Starting with 2618 alloy heat treated to high-strength T-6 specifications, these give you the best value for the money. Exclusive V-ribs add strength without adding weight and allow maximum cooling capacity.
For Chevy 400 c.i. (4.125" bore x 3.75" stroke). Use Style C piston rings (1/16", 1/16", 3/16").
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
474-753 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsWeight: 535 g.
C/R 64cc: 9.5
C/R 76cc: 8.5
Rod Length: 5.7"
- Pin Diameter: 0.9272"
More Like This
Icon Chevy 400 Forged Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Inch Rod
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Rod
Icon Chevy 377 Forged Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Rod
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Inch Rod
Icon Chevy 377 Forged Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 5.7 Rod
Icon Chevy 305 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Inch Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.