Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
383 Chevy Small Block V8, Forged Aluminum Piston Material, 6.000" Connecting Rod Length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Formerly KB Forged Pistons. Starting with 2618 alloy heat treated to high strength T-6 specifications, these give you the best value for your money. Exclusive V-rib adds strength without adding weight but allows maximum cooling.
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod - 1.433
- Comp Height 6.0" Rod - 1.13
For Chevy 383 c.i. (4.000" bore x 3.75" stroke). Use Style C rings (1/16", 1/16", 3/16").
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
Item DetailsC/R 58cc=12.0, 64cc=11.1, 76cc=9.8
Piston/Pin Weight: 542 g
Rod Length: 6"
More Like This
KB Chevy 400 Hyperutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
KB Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
KB Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
KB Claimer Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
KB Claimer Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
KB Chevy 377/400 Hypereutectic Pistons, .150 Dome, 5.7/5.565 Rod
KB Ford 347 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.4 Rod
KB Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Inch Rod
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.