Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
383 Chevy Small Block V8, Forged Aluminum Piston Material, 5.700" Connecting Rod Length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Formerly KB Forged Pistons. Starting with 2618 alloy heat treated to high strength T-6 specifications, these give you the best value for your money. Exclusive V-rib adds strength without adding weight but allows maximum cooling.
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
For Chevy 383 c.i. (4.000" bore x 3.75" stroke). Use Style C rings (1/16", 1/16", 3/16").
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
474-728 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsC/R 58cc=12.0, 64cc=11.1, 76cc=9.8
Piston/Pin Weight: 609 g
Rod Length: 5.7"
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod - 1.433
- Comp Height 6.0" Rod - 1.13
- Pin Diameter - 0.9272
More Like This
Icon Chevy 400 Forged Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Rod
Icon Chevy 434 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 434 Forged Pistons, .180 Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 5.7 Rod
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 5.7 Rod
Icon Ford 302 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.09 Rod
Icon Ford 351W Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.956 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Rod
Icon Chevy 377 Forged Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Rod
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.