Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Inch Rod
383 Chevy Small Block V8, Forged Aluminum Piston Material, Dish Piston Style, 3.75" Stroke
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Formerly KB Forged Pistons. Starting with 2618 alloy heat treated to high strength T-6 specifications, these give you the best value for your money. Exclusive V-rib adds strength without adding weight but allows maximum cooling.
For Chevy 383 c.i. V8 (4.000" bore x 3.75" stroke). Use Style C rings (1/16", 1/16", 3/16").
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
- Ring style C application
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
474-734 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsWeight: 422 g
C/R 64cc: 9.6, 76cc: 8.6
Rod Length: 6.0"
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod - 1.433
- Comp Height 6.0" Rod - 1.13
- Pin Diameter - 0.9272
- Step Dish Head Tye with Effective Head Volume 18.6cc
More Like This
Icon Chevy 395 Forged Pistons, .400 Dome, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 421 Forged Pistons, .218 Dome, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 434 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 400 Forged Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Rod
Icon Chevy 395 Forged Pistons, .068 Dome, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 421 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 400 Forged Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 434 Forged Pistons, .180 Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 5.7 Rod
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.