Icon Chevy 350 Vortec Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 6.0 Rod
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Dome Piston Style, Forged Aluminum Piston Material, .163" Dome Height
Formerly KB Forged Pistons. Starting with 2618 alloy heat treated to high strength T-6 specifications, these give you the best value for your money. Exclusive V-rib adds strength without adding weight but allows maximum cooling.
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
For Chevy 350 c.i. (4.000" bore x 3.48" stroke). Will fit Vortec style heads. Use Style C rings (1/16", 1/16", 3/16").
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
Item DetailsC/R 58cc=13.1, 64cc=12.0, 76cc=10.3
Piston/Pin Weight: 501 g
Rod Length: 6"
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod - 1.565
- Comp Height 6.0" Rod - 1.265
- Pin Diameter - 0.9272
474-732 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.